Saturday, December 6, 2008

Colder than a bitch's ...

I've been watching the clock for the last hour as I ready myself for a 5-hour trek north to Minneapolis. One of my bitches is having her annual Jingle, Jangle fundraiser and the rest of us bitches decided it was finally time to get our arses up there and support her! But my left pinky finger is already frozen.

This post could've been titled 'A Cold Day in Hell,' given the insanity of driving NORTH during the winter season, but Waller's worth it, so it ain't hell! Though it is one cold mofo out there! With Monster House still torn up with all the painting, I'm sitting rather close to the dark fireplace and I can feel a bit of a draft/very cold, frigid chill (hence the frozen fingers).

But it feeds my soul knowing I'm gonna be with my bitches, soaking up their spiritual power and getting my own battery re-fueled. I have no idea or expectation about the event, only anticipation of being with my girls . . . mmmm, mmmm good!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Turbo you were so close, yet I just saw your post. Great event, great friends, away from the kingdom for awhile, what could be better, despite the cold.
    Love the kitty yawn banner pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was mpls.? i lived there in my rebellious late teens & 20's for about 8 or 9 years. my memory fades. i love it there but haven't been back in years.

    my mom still lives in wis. just got off the phone with her. she says it's snowing! wish it were snowing here. been 2 warm and dry. freaking me out.

    thanks for the kind words on my blog-yes-you will knit like that-just keep knitting!!!! right now my etsy shop has nothing in at-as i took everything off for the craft faire-now i gotta get it going again. gotta go think about dinner-ugh! i hate figuring that out every nite. and i especially hate that question- whats for dinner- makes me want to go screaming into the forest! how can i spend 80$ at the grocery store and still have nothing to make for dinner-sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike in Virginia writes: So how was the big liverfest?

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!