Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hardly partyin'

Damn sobriety! I'm usually ok with being sober, almost always preferring it to the alternative! But come party time it can be a little, um, rough. But I did bust a little move last night. Up in the Mpls. area for a wedding, my family and extends were all drinkin' down the free beer, the damn sons a bitches!

I'd been looking forward to this wedding for weeks, but some shit hit the fan a few hours before departure and I've been distracted ever since. So I bought a pack of smokes. Screws to you for any judgement. Cancer of the lungs beats me drinking any day!!!

And the wedding didn't suck. There was good obscenity, a group moon, and some really bad dancing! And my son in a Spiderman sweatband and my daughter in light-up hot pink cowboy boots! Sober, I'm self-conscious of my dancing, but break out the Tommy Tutone and I'm on that dance floor like Oprah on a canned ham!

Cheers, Archibald Bareasshole!

1 comment:

  1. Mpls? Grew up there... don't miss it much. Never felt right with no mountains on the horizon.
    Snackbar is my friends' goose. They're "bird people" and also raise chickens and ducks. Snackbar is so named 'cause when he was a little guy, John would pour feed into the hollow on his back and he would calmly let his siblings peck away at it. Strange, I know. His siblings now want nothing to do with him come mating season, he's a rejected dominant male. So they get to paddle 'round the pond while he stalks all the humans he can and squawks mournfully.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!