Friday, April 11, 2008

Holy Ghost or Ghost Rider?

I must profess a significant degree of ignorance. During Pope John Paul's early years, I was a wee lass of 9 when my catechism teacher gave each member of my 3rd grade class ginormous copies of a simple pencil sketch of this guy, telling us to keep it safe. Why? Who knows, this was a dark period of silence about the abominable behavior of our priest, so nobody really talked much. Today, the church is only marginally improving on its communication front. (Why, suddenly, is the South Park ditty, "Uncle Fucker," blaring through my brain?)

2 comments:

  1. I love the "Men who look like old lesbians", my new roomie is completely hooked on "Hot chicks with douchebags"
    (hotchickswithdouchebags.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, those pics are REALLY scary. It makes me wonder if good ole JP 2 went to hell for Mary worship.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!