Thursday, June 5, 2008

Turbo & the Obamas

I had a sex dream about Barack Obama last night. And Michelle was with us. And when we met up at the next day's political rally, there were a lot of averted gazes. Where the hell did this come from, I'd like to know? Now I love me some Barack, and Michelle? She's friggin' hot. But a 3-some? With the next President and First Lady? I'm feeling a little blushy, a little hot under the collar, a little guilty of some inappropriate groping. That's not fun for me! I don't like feeling like a perv.

But I do like what I'm seeing from Hillary's camp . . . those racists fucks don't belong in the Democratic party! Let 'em run to McCain! Given last night's encounter, I would like to think I know Barack just a little better than the rest of you, so let me state that I don't think we'll see a Barack/Hillary ticket. If we do, I'll be sooooo disappointed, but even that ego-maniacal nutbag as V.P. could not run me over to the Dark Side. Had she clenched the nomination, I still would've remained true to the Autobots and voted for her. Of course I would've punched the voting machine afterward, but I still would've voted for her. I just don't get those jerk offs?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Turbo,
    My name is Ben Adair and I'm a public radio producer in Los Angeles. I also have a personal podcast (at www.natsnd.org) and I'm collecting people's sex dreams about Obama for a future episode. I found your post here about your dream about Obama and I'm writing to see if I could record you recounting your dream.

    All dreams are anonymous. I'd simply call you on the phone and have you recount the dream. The podcast is going to be lots of people recounting their various sex dreams about Obama -- stories range from the shy and demure to the explicit and erotic. So it's however you feel comfortable explaining it.

    Anyway, thanks for considering my request.

    Ben
    benjaminadair at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!