Friday, July 11, 2008

Missing the mundane

I'm tired in a really selfish way. I miss my kids, I miss my husband, I miss the smell of my own house (maybe I'm ill), I miss my bed, I miss everything that had been so mundane and dull and regular. But now that Dad's home from the hospital, staying with his mother, I'm finding Dad needs me more now than when he was in the hospital. With Gramma nearly 85, it's amazing she's still living on her own. So except for a quick run home to shower and a couple of hours with Marty and the kids in the evening, I'm at Dad's disposal. And I hate to sound so yucko, but I'm getting tired of it. One of his sisters is coming for a 2-week visit Tuesday, which means I'll be significantly more free to be with my family. But today is Friday . . . Tuesday is 3 days away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna rub my belly!