Friday, July 25, 2008

Whiny babies suck

Is anyone else tired of McCain's whining? He's like a little playground punk who's soooo not getting picked first for kickball despite his many decades in the playground trenches. It reminds of Bush's first debate with Kerry, anyone recall the huffy, stompy immaturity of his nationally broadcast bomb? Yeah, John Stewart covered that hellagood. How the bejeebus he still won after that, I'll nevah understand. Anyway, I lifted this funny pic at FranIAm who stole it from Pulp Friction (you gotta read today's funny fun fun)!

So who's luvin' the Obama tour? Check out today's Washington Post front page pic for some pre-nominal bliss that speaks of things to come. I luvs me some Obama crowd! And I also love it when leaders of foreign countries mistakenly (prophetically, to some) refer to Sen. Obama as President. Mmmmm. Sounds good.

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the props!
    Love yer blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me. Good luck with meditation. I'm trying to get back into it, too. Glad we both visit Fran's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McCain is totally whiny!

    And Jon Stewart is my hero.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!