Monday, February 2, 2009

Raised by wild, Republican dingos


Happy February! To January's passing, let me hear ya' say, "Hell ya!"

Since Punxsutawney Phil did, in fact, spot his damn shadow, how about a little pick-me-up? Let me introduce the newest member of our family: Maudry.


Maudry is a mild-mannered, small, mixed-breed adopted from an area Humane Society two weeks ago. While I think she's fabulous, I'll let the following interview speak for itself . . .

"So Maudry, I hear you were raised by a pack of wild, Republican dingos? Is that true?"












"Is that too uncomfortable? Oh, I'm sure. . . What's that? They forced you to watch Fox News?"















"Oh, how awful! Does that mean Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity are not your home boys?"


















"Easy girl. Let's change the subject. Kitties! Do you love kitties?"



















"For a snack?! Oh, just to lick. Ok, I can live with that. What do you think of other dogs?"






















"I know, it kinda depends on the dog, doesn't it? Well, how about you gimme a smile?!"













"Good Girl! Now, wanna chill out?"

















"Yes, we're done, Honey. No more questions . . ."

3 comments:

  1. Aw, this is awesome!!!! Great interview, Jen. Maudry is a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't show her a picture of Rush Limbaugh - she might go rabid!

    Very cute -- looks like a little Chihuahua in her, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute doggie!
    Welcome, Maudry!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!