Friday, November 7, 2008

Obama's bringing 'it' back!

Visiting Wooly Daisy this morning, a post-election comment was left by someone who said they felt a little guilty looking at President Obama running through waves all buff and beautiful. Like they were oogling their dad or teacher or something. I can empathize. I, too, feel a little weird that this sexy being is now our leader. But it so beats the alternative . . .


















I never before realized that President Obama is not only returning hope to our thirsty nation, but also bringin' sexy back! Ka-pow!

3 comments:

  1. ha! love it! i ha to laugh at the comments on my blog-you gals must me a lot younger than me. i turn 46 in feb. he's in my peer group-no guilt with my oogling!!ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...i will admit i've been enjoying the view at woolydaisy's post....he is in my peer group as well! thanks for another laugh and also another great pic of our pres elect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . please don't tell me that's a photo of Dick Cheney.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!