Saturday, November 15, 2008

Puppy halitosis

Who knew the breath of a 2-week-old puppy was so bad. I mean, they're cute and soft and oh-so-cuddly, but skunky? I wouldn't have thought it. But, it is B-A-D. When I picked up 1 of our 7 little ones this morning, I honestly looked around to see if Bambi's pal Flower had paid us a visit.

Holy crap! And then the little fella yawned and JESUS-MARY-AND-JOSEPH! Here I thought we only needed to worry about the poop and stuff. It's tough to say where this has come from or if all puppies have skunky halitosis. Maybe Sidney ate some skunk during one of her recent escapades and it's being excreted in her milk. Great. OR (gasp!) Sidney scored with a skunk rather than a springer!!!

Well, they are cute. Here's some pix from Bath Night earlier this week. They were 15-days-old here. Enjoy (and be glad our computers can only transmit visually)!


6 comments:

  1. Awww ... that's just puppy breath. To some of us, it is sweet perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to adjust. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know sometime I like puppy breath! I'M KIDDING. I want one of those puppies. They are adorable. My JRT has stinky breath too, all she has to do is yawn. Holy crap, sulfer and dead fish yep that's what Janell and I nailed it down to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I stumbled across the blog while searching for a cure. Adorable 7-week-old and her breath smells like hot garbage.

    I hope for both our sakes it will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your puppy wuppies! what's up? where ya been?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new look to the the litterbox-wow! hope you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!