Monday, November 10, 2008

Turbo's feelin' the bloggy age of 100

So today is my 100th post. And what do I got? Cramped fingers . . . I'm learning how to knit! With all the uber spinning bloggers I've met on this cyber journey, I simply needed to find out what all the hub-bub is about! So my pal Bonnie got me going. And I couldn't believe the intensity of it! After finishing a few rows of stitches, I noticed my shins were damp--with sweat!!!

I'm digging it, but the fingers aren't as nimble as I'd hoped. . .

4 comments:

  1. Go turbo! Knit the doggie a sweater for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. One-hundred. Pretty cool. I'm still loving my new entry into the blogging world, but if I decide that this thing is a monster that needs to be fed, I'll have to leave it. Does it ever feel that way to you? Are you tired of it? Or are you still lovin' it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go gurl!!! yeah! i promise if you keep knitting a bit everyday it will get easier. pretty soon you won't have sweaty shins anymore. you even have to think..it just becomes natural. warning .... it is addicting!!! congrats on the 100th p-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant to say you WON'T have to think. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!