Friday, March 14, 2008

Read the Bible? WTF?!

Last night, while perusing the People Reading blog, I happened upon the photo of some crazy "Knowing God" book (I can't remember the exact title). I nearly scrolled past it until I read the comments beneath said pic. Apparently some guy in San Fran is reading it so that he can know more about all faiths and religions. And he's not a christian! I can stomach that! Which is why I decided to let any would-be readers in on my latest endeavor. . . the bible. AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I know, shocking and possibly disappointing, which is why I'm keeping it off this blog spot and started a new one just for that, An Agnostic's Bible Reed. So I will speak of it no more, here. Only to say that thus far, reading it like I would, say . . . hmmm . . . "Hansel & Gretel" or "Goldilocks & the Three Bears," there's some fucked up shit in there!

2 comments:

  1. BULLSHIT it s exactly you are talking about. Dont be surprised if you havent received any comment. Just ask yourself: Who s the one who divided the history? ¨Before Christ, After Crist.¨ If the history doesnt denies the JesusCrist Majesty, you shouldnt be walking around saying such crappy things. Dont mess with him, you could be hurt. By the way God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "By the way, God bless you?" Oh, be quiet.

    God blesses through us, and that was a wildly ungracious comment, O Courageous Anonymous Poster.

    A road to God is a good thing. Period. My worst days are the days I'm a roadblock on someone else's journey.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna rub my belly!