Saturday, March 8, 2008

Steve King is a Golgothan Shit Demon

Today, it's with deep shame to report Iowa Republican congressman Steve King has proved himself a ginormous WAD among the already hugely retarded GOP crew. I treated myself to a little "Dogma" today and can say with complete honesty that Steve King is a Golgothan Shit Demon. He's ugly, he's evil, he smells like poop, and his views are shitty.

While I won't go so far as to hint that Iowa's 5th congressional district, from which said Shit Demon heralds, is full of similar smelly monsters, his vile comments drive home the importance of the separation of church and state.

The western half of Iowa is like stepping south into our country's ultra-conservative Bible-belt. I'm tellin' ya' it's some scary shit over there (thankfully I'm born and bread in the 1st district). One of my beautiful bitches moved there so at least I know she's keeping them on their toes. Miraculously she has remained a good, soulful person despite still calling home the district from which King cums, I mean comes.

Wanna know what's got me so pissed? Here's my lift from abcnews.com:

Republican Congressman King:
Terrorists Will "Dance In the Streets" With Obama Victory
March 08, 2008 11:19 AM

Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, speaking to a local Iowa radio station, said that terrorists would dance in the streets if Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, is elected president -- precisely because of not only Obama's position on withdrawing US troops from Iraq, but because Obama's middle name is "Hussein," his father's Muslim roots, and his appearance -- or "optics," as King put it.

"I don't want to disparage anyone because of their, their race, their ethnicity, their name - whatever their religion their father, father might have been," King said just before doing just that.

"I'll just say this that when you think about the optics of a Barack Obama potentially getting elected President of the United States -- and I mean, what does this look like to the rest of the world? What does it look like to the world of Islam?

"And I will tell you that, if he is elected president, then the, the radical Islamists, the, the al-Qaida, and the radical Islamists and their supporters, will be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on September 11….

"It does matter, his middle name does matter. It matters because they read a meaning into that in the rest of the world, it has a special meaning to them. They will be dancing in the streets because of his middle name. They will be dancing in the streets because of who his father was and because of his posture that says: Pull out of the Middle East and pull out of this conflict.

So there are implications that have to do with who he is and the position that he's taken. If he were strong on national defense and said 'I'm going to go over there and we're going to fight and we're going to win, we'll come home with a victory,' that's different. But that's not what he said. They will be dancing in the streets if he's elected president. That has a chilling aspect on how difficult it will be to ever win this Global War on Terror."

You think I just made this shit up? Watch him say it! http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/03/08/sot.king.obama.comments.cnn?iref=24hours

I'm reminded of that 2 minute cartoon in "Bowling for Columbine" in which Michael Moore so simply and eloquently shows how this country was not only founded on fear, but how our forefathers and elected officials perpetuates it with every attempt to move forward, dominate, and control not only the citizens of this country, but the global community. Sometimes our trusted leaders disappoint me beyond comprehension. I'm going to go stab my eyeballs out with little white (probably republican) Lego men, the fuckers.

1 comment:

Wanna rub my belly!